Divorce Financial Planning
Work with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst and make informed financial decisions for the future.
Think about it. Your accountant helps you make tax decisions based on your short-term financial position and goals. Your financial planner helps you set and reach goals for your future, based on a current snapshot of your situation.
A divorce, though, is a unique event that requires you to make decisions that will impact your taxes and finances now as well as in the future, and a unique skillset is required to help you make these important decisions.
Uniquely Qualified to Help Divorcing Individuals
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, or CDFA, Marya Carey Pleasant is uniquely qualified to review the current state of you and your spouse’s finances and provide you with the information you need to make the right asset division decisions for both now and the future.
Marya will take the time to understand your future goals and your desired lifestyle, and present you with options based upon:
- The short- and long-term impacts of dividing marital property, such as the home
- Tax issues related to divorce
- Your insurance needs
- Whether or not you can afford your current marital home
- The divorcing couple’s pension and retirement plans and projected future rates of return
- Your children’s current and future educational needs